1. Privacy & cookies
BlueHike is committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore, we process and use your personal data with care, according to all applicable laws and regulations including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. Who processes personal data?
The website www.bluehike.com is a website of:
5232 BC ‘s-Hertogenbosch The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)73 730 33 10
3. What do we mean by data processing and what do we do with data?
When using our website, your data may be processed. ‘Personal data’ is data that can be traced back to you directly or indirectly.
We process personal data for the following reasons:
- There are several forms on our website that allow you to contact us easily. Personal data which you enter in these forms is processed by us for the purpose of entering into and executing an agreement.
- We also use this data to complete and manage our customer database. By doing so, we do not need to ask you to resubmit all your data at your next contact moment. Should you no longer wish to be included in our customer database, you can submit a written request to us to have your data removed. See also the information under: 4. Inspection, correction and deletion of personal data.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter on our website, we include your data in our address database in order to send you the newsletter periodically. You can unsubscribe via the link in the newsletter.
- We use a content management system. Each time you visit our website, data is collected for statistical purposes and for the optimised the use of our website. This mainly concerns data such as your IP address, the time at which you consult our website, the duration of your visit, pages visited and data sent by the user browser. This data is, of course, not shared with third parties.
4. Inspection, correction and deletion of personal data
User may rest assured assume that Ideo B.V. always processes personal data ‘fairly and lawfully’. This means that data will only be processed for the purposes described and justified above. Ideo B.V. therefore guarantees that data processing is always adequate, relevant and not excessive.
You have the possibility to access your personal data at any time upon written request. If the data we have on you is incorrect, you may request us to amend the data or have the data deleted.
A request for inspection, correction or deletion should be made in writing, together with a copy of your proof of identity, and should be addressed to: email@example.com.
5. Sharing personal data
Ideo B.V. will not provide your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent.
Your data will only be provided to third parties if Ideo B.V. is obliged to do so on the basis of legislation.
We will never provide your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
We find it important to keep our visitors informed of the latest developments around Ideo B.V. and therefore send an email newsletter. Your email address will only be added to our address database with your permission. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe via a link in the newsletter. The list of subscribers will not be provided to third parties.
We use the following cookies:
To ensure the optimal working of our website, we use functional cookies. These store your website preferences.
Analytical cookies are used to collect information about the use of our website and see what information you find useful or unnecessary.
We love campaign results. The performance cookie measures how successful our ads have been. The affiliate cookie helps us calculate the right commission for other websites offering our services. Finally, tracking cookies help us understand whether you are interested in any of our products. This allows us to show you great offers while browsing.
You can delete cookies or block their placement by adjusting your browser settings. Please note
that if you block cookies, the website may not function optimally.
8. Links and social media
In addition, our website includes buttons that allow you to promote or share pages on various social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn). These buttons are realised by code which is provided by these companies and which, among other things, work with cookies. When you click on the buttons, the cookies are set. To find out what these parties do with your data, we advise you to read the privacy and cookie declarations on the websites concerned.
To execute events in the best possible way, we like to keep you informed, for example with emails and newsletters. Ideo will not sell your data and only makes this available to third parties if they are involved in providing services related to an event you have registered for.
We value the trust you place in us and will handle your data with the utmost care.